Do you have an extra day in Cusco? Would you like to spend it in an extremaly unique way? Check out our full-day biking tour to Chinchero, Moray, Maras and Salineras de Maras.
This is more than just a tour. It is awesome and unforgettable adventure, full of diverse activities during where no one can get bored! Remember also that this is much more than only biking trip!
During this tour you will see, explore and visit a lot of important places. The Cusco region is famous for mountain biking tours. Especially well-known are the paths to Maras and Moray. These two towns are situated in the sacred valley and the best way to reach them is by mountain biking through beautiful and picturesque routes.
Andean village Maras is characterized by its salt mines (Salinas) dating from pre-Inca times and magnificent views of snowy peaks. At a distance of 7 km from Maras there are the incredible circular terraces of Moray – an Inca agricultural research laboratory designed for experimenting with crops at different altitudes.
TOUR DURATION: 1 day
PHYSICAL FITNESS (From 1: not-in-shape to 10: very athletic): 4
- Private transportation Cusco – Chinchero – Maras – Moray – Cusco
- Professional bikes, gloves, helmet
- Qualified English / Spanish guide
- Lunch box / snacks: we provide enough food to supply energy for the entire day, but please note that it is not a “classical”, structured meal
- Entrance ticket to Salineras de Maras.
- Entrance ticket to Moray and ruins in Chinchero – so called Boleto turistico (check in “additional detaills” about boleto turistico)
- Breakfast, dinner
- Optional excursions – please see details in Itinerary
- Spending money – for snacks, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, tips on included excursions and any extras
- International flights, domestic flights, airport taxes, airport transfers
- Visa Travel insurance – obligatory.